This is the card the participants at a recent workshop completed. It is very simple but very effective. If you would like to make a card like this why not book a workshop with your friends? It’s easy, you gather your friends and I come along and teach you how to do it. Instructions are included below.
This simple card was created with a whisper white card base, a strip of whisper white (5cmx10.5cm), a strip of strawberry slush cardstock (5.5cm x 10.5cm), and a strip of paper to stamp the 3D flowers on.
1. Emboss the whisper white card base with the woodgrain embossing folder.
2. On your small strip of whisper white stamp one of the petite petals stamps all over, making sure some of your image goes off the edge of the whisper white.
3. Adhere the stamped whisper white to the strawberry slush cardstock then adhere this to the card base.
4. Stamp one flower from petite petals, flower shop, and beautiful bunch.
5. Using the co-ordinating punches punch these flowers out. Petitie petals punch, pansy punch and fun flower punch.
6. Use your thumb to curl the flower petal up. This is achieved by pulling your thumb from the centre of the flower to the edge of the petal. The more dimension you create the more realistic they look.
7. Adhere the 3 flowers to each other using dimensionals.
If you have any questions or would like to book a workshop please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Until next time, happy crafting.