Welcome. I’m the last post on this wonderful bloghop. You have come from Angie’s blog. Please click on the links at the bottom of the blog if you haven’t visited all the blogs on the blog hop. You will see the fabulous ladies who are part of this wonderful group. What group you ask?
Since joining Stampin’ Up! I have become a member of a facebook group, ESAD, for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. This group supports each other and gives advice and encouragement to its’ members. I have learnt a lot from these ladies and have felt very welcomed by them. This month we are doing a bloghop to showcase the items in the new mini catalogue. Once you’ve viewed my page, please hop on over to all the other wonderful work of our group and if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in Australia or New Zealand please join our group.
We each chose a different catalogue item to showcase. I chose Make a Wish which can be purchased through my store or a phone or email order. I bought this stamp set because it was Hannah’s birthday in March and I wanted to make her invitations. I thought this set was perfect for that.
Here are a few items I created with this wonderful set.
This is what the wonderful clear mount set looks like.
My layout about my husband’s birthday.
I really enjoyed using the date section of this stamp set to date the layout. I think it’s a neat little touch.
ESAD stands for “Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators” and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group here.
1. Libby www.libbystampz.blogspot.com.au Boutique Boxes
2. Keryn www.kerynscards.blogspot.com Soda Pop Tops
3. Chloe www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com Hearts a Flutter Bundle
4. Ann www.discoversu.com By the Tide
5. Alisha www.ratherbstamping.blogspot.com Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit
6. Sharlene www.magpiecreates.com Tea for Two MDS
7. 7.Jenny www.stampinbytheseatofmypants.blogspot.com Dress up framelits
8. Monique www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com Just thinking Stamp set
9. Narelle www.simplystampinwithnarelle.blogspot.com Rain or Shine Stamp Set
10. Anna www.stampwithanna.com Swallowtail stamp set
11. Rochelle www.rochelleblok.blogspot.com.au Oh Hello Stamp Set
12. Jessica www.jessicawilliams.stampinup.net Creped filter paper
13. Gail www.stampwithgail.blogspot.com Pop ‘n’ Cuts dress up frame
14. Richelle www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com Honeycomb Embossing folder
15. Leonie www.stamp-a-latte.com Tea Time Trinkets
16. Karlie www.stampingwithkarlie.blogspot.com Secret Garden Bundle
17. Yvonne www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com Border scoring plate
18. Narelle www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com Pinwheel sizzlit die
19. Emily www.tinykiwicards.blogspot.co.nz Artisan Embellishment Kit
20. Jane www.janenorrish.com Dapper Dad
21. Christie www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com Paper Doilies
22. Nerida www.stampingjoy.blogspot.com Needlepoint border
23. Kelli www.kelliskards.blogspot.com.au Parker’s Patterns DSP
24. Angie www.angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com.au Thats the ticket
25. Amity www.stampinamity.wordpress.com Make a Wish